10/13/12

Comfort



By the end of the day yesterday I could feel that tingling in the throat and beginning of tiredness that is typical of what happens before I am down for the count.
So we decided to cancel some plans with friends and just cozy in for the night which felt absolutely wonderful! I fixed soup for the rest of the family, poured hot tea and we nested. Orange jello also comforts me, especially when eaten with my favorite childhood grapefruit spoon. What do you like to eat or drink when you feel something coming on?

All better this morning, thank goodness, because we have a First Homecoming to prepare for tonight!

3 comments:

Carol Pirozek said...

Hi Sonya~ I'm glad you are feeling better today..I love to have some hot chocolate with whipped cream when I need some comfort or a big fat cinnamon roll!!! lol...like I need that!! :-)

acorn hollow said...

glad you are feeling better Oh how I hate that feeling wondering just how bad it is going to be.
Cathy

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Feeling great...nesting was exactly what I needed, thank goodness. Stay Healthy!