10/8/12

Mixing up all the seasons...

Lets see here. I took pics of the 'summer decor' (which is basically a whole lotta pictures everywhere) and then did some dusting. Didn't bring up a speck of Halloween or Fall decor so now it looks like we are living a simple life in the front room.

Then Hubby built a fire in the fireplace and we promptly sat down in front of it and kept adding more wood. It was heaven. But no more decorating was done.

So what do I do? Go on PINTEREST of course and start pinning more ideas for CHRISTMAS. By Christmas I am sure I will be completely focus on Easter. Anyone else have this little issue I have been perfecting for years and years?


4 comments:

AuntLou said...

Well, yeah, only not enough. When you sell seasonal stuff, you have to be ahead of the game and it spills over into your home life! (I'm already too late for selling Halloween stuff.) :)

Zootsuitmama said...

Love your console stereo! I'm looking for one now! I had very little on my Etsy for Fall...I just want to keep all the Halloween! LOL

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Aunt Lou, I get it...I don't even HAVE that much to sell for Halloween. Christmas, yes, of course;)
ZOOT, It is the same one that was in our living room growing up...I LOVE it. We still need to fix the turntable on it however.

acorn hollow said...

Yes I have that issue I am just puttimg things away. nothing is coming back out
Cathy