1/30/13

ThriftBreak 1/30/13


Small Lefton snowman votive
candleholder
  Found a few fab items--still so glad to find Christmas when I can. So please, thrift stores, feel free to put this stuff out year round.


Such a cute expression!


Bookends





Salt and Pepper Santa and Mrs...

Party Noisemaker



Set of 2 'graceful and useful'  tiny oil lamps





 And for some reason I keep coming across these metal bottle openers...not complaining one bit as they sell quickly!


SOMEONE needs to get her Etsy shop updated....

7 comments:

Sue said...

I think I have may have one of those bottle openers, from my Mom. Also in her stuff: a button hook, to button your boots!

AuntLou said...

Nice haul! :)

Mad Maine said...

I totally agree about the Christmas stuff - bring it out all year round. Your snowman is darling btw :-)

Mick said...

Love it all! My favorites being the kissing salt and pepper shakers, the vintage party noise maker, and that Blatz "Church Key" bottle opener! How neat!

Jill said...

Yes, you have to take vintage Christmas whenever you can get it - the snowman is sweet!!!

Carol Pirozek said...

Love The Snowman!! Great find!! :-)

Sandy Abdellatif said...

I agree. Love to find vintage Christmas treasures year round!