8/23/13

Thriftbreak 8/23/13 {The Power Of 3's}

Tap...Tap...Is this thing on? Yes? OH! HELLO! HOW ARE YOU DOING? (If you meet me in person, you need to know I talk in CAPITAL LETTERS with lots of squealing)

So! How was your summer? Mine? GOOD! It went fast. Lu was in Drivers Ed and is now driving! DRIVING! INSANE! Bud played baseball in the Minors and his team made it all the way to the Championships where they took home the 2nd place trophy. He wants to be a pitcher or a catcher next year. I didn't get a WHOLE lot of thrifting done over the summer but am trying to make up for the lack of now that the kids are back in school.

 
 Yesterday seemed to hold the "Power of 3's". 3 wonderful plastic reindeer:

3 good sized bags of vintage wooden ornaments:

3 Napcoware Angels:

3 metal Owls and 3 cast iron Owl trivets:

For only doing a quick walk through of a thrift store I very, very seldom get to, I was doing a little happy dance!

Enjoy your weekend ahead,
Sonya

5 comments:

Sue said...

Nice to see you back! And very nice score you are sharing with us!

Jane said...

Lots of goodies there!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

You did find some fun things...it will be a very fun tree with those vintage decorations, love the little light up deer, so so cute...I am a new follower of yours and would love for you to come on over for a visit...Phyllis

Jill said...

Love it when I find those little deer! The ones you found are sweet!

Pam @ Frippery said...

Good finds. I always look for plastic deer. Loving the owls.