12/13/12

FINISHED Little Golden Recipe Book (sort of)


This is where I am at so far in the Little Golden Christmas Recipe book designed by vintagestreetmarket.com. I thought I was done. I am so not going to be done with this for awhile. Mostly because there are still a lot of recipes to add. And pictures from Christmas' past that will be added. And kids artwork. And some vintage bling. So it'll be one of those projects that will continue to evolve! But for now, it is bound and ready to be used...




On the inside cover I put an old coloring page from a book that was actually saved from my childhood!










This page made me chuckle because it is sooo beat up. It is the actual notebook page that I wrote on when I had my sister in law make these while I was writing down every.single.step.she.did!


Let me know if you end up making one and I want to see pictures!

6 comments:

Mick said...

What a wonderful idea! I love the glitter and recipies, just be surenot to get "Cherry, Jelly, and deer meat" mixed up from the story to the baking!

Carol Pirozek said...

I LOVE this Sonya!! I have the book so maybe when we are all snowed in this winter(HOPE NOT)I can attempt to make one too!! I love all your ideas!! You are just so talented! :-)

Crafting_for_Sanity said...

I was so inspired by your design I bought this book on ebay Christmas Eve. THANKS!

Crafting_for_Sanity said...

I love your design so much I bought the book on ebay.
Thanks so MUCH!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

I had so much fun with this! The design came from Vintagestreetmarket.com so be sure to visit them!

Robyn said...

This is super cute! I have a delightful collection of little golden books. Some have pretty special meaning and attachments. What a super fun way to use them!