1/20/12

700 Posts?!

Actually, this post makes it 701. Wow. 701 posts of not all that much to say;) Thanks for coming along for the ride! It is wonderful to have like-minded friends all over the world.

The past few weeks have been filled with a whole lot of Studio Time...Mostly just rearranging, going through things and listing on Etsy. I love going down into the studio! Mostly to putter around. It is definitely my happy place. Unless it is too filled and I haven't been spending enough time putting sale items away or the glue bottles and glitter are all over the desk area with paper cuttings. The desk has been cleared off (for the most part, do not judge me) and this is the most space I have had since last fall.

Obviously, there is still a lot of moving around to do. And on that note, I am going to go fix a pot of tea and head back down for the day!



Enjoy your day and weekend, Sonya