1/9/12

Organizing Of Life


The past week has been spent decluttering everything from clothes to drawers to emails to computer files to Pinterest to the storage area downstairs. A couple trips have been made to Goodwill, items packed away for Childrens Closet, goodies boxed up to take up to the cabin and lots of items are prepped and ready for Etsy. Its been a good ride!

I would like to focus on the Studio this week...I need to pull everything out of there and rearrange some furniture. Sounds like a fun week ahead and I am sure there will be forgotten treasures that will resurface!


Enjoy your day, Sonya

6 comments:

JunkStuffTreasures said...

The best part of organizing/cleaning is finding the forgotten treasures. Hope you find lots!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

JST--It really is, isn't it?? Yesterday got away from me and today is filled with meetings and errands so am now shooting for Wednesday to get it DONE:)

Melinda9 said...

Good luck with your organizing. I see your nook on the table - I got one for Christmas and I love it.

Melinda9 said...

Good luck with your organizing. I see your nook on the table - I got one for Christmas and I love it.

Melinda9 said...

Sorry I posted twice (now thrice).

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Melinda, Melinda, Melinda:)
Luck in 3's baby! I love my Nook sooooo much, it goes everywhere we do. If I am not using it, somebody else in the family is. Don't you just want to tell everyone they need to get one??